- Miracles Waiting – offers embryo donors and recipients the opportunity to find each other and allowing them the freedom to work out the details on their own terms
- National Registry for Adoption – a subscription based web service to connect embryo donors and recipients
- Online Networking. Reach out to infertility facebook groups, chat rooms, and supports groups and let them know you are looking to donate/receive embryos.
- Social Networking. Write a short summary of your story and post in on facebook or other social networks. Ask your friends and family to share it with their friends and networks.
- Fertility Community. Contact organizations that conduct embryo storage, gestational surrogacy, etc and ask them for leads on donating/receiving embryos.
- Legal Community. Contact legal professionals that specialize in embryo adoption and ask them for direction.